We finally got back into the swing of things! Here is the order at which the skills come up:
1) Teardrop finish on left
2) Circle finish
3) Find front from motion
4) Step onto target on cue (some pivoting)
5) Eye contact away from food
6) Down and sit on left with barrier
Some notes of mine:
1) After watching the video back, I don't think I gave Modoc enough space to do the tear drop finish. She's got such a long body... Do you think I should move further away from the wall?
2) I think she likes the circling, and she knows what to do!
3) I didn't give her enough space to do the circle when I was practicing her fronts and it made her hind end really crooked. I will adjust in the future.
4) I have not found a good object for her to pivot on. I will keep looking for stuff in my house or *gasps* buy a feed bowl. She also seems to be really hesitating to go toward the grass and off the concrete...
5) Should I be asking for longer duration on this?
6) She does really well when I ask her to sit, so we focused mostly on getting the fold on verbal cue.